Family 2013

Family 2013

Friday, July 8, 2011

Thanks for the memories!

It has been a very busy week on the scrap-heap.  Yes, I will admit that my scrap table has exploded with half done pages.  You know how it goes--you don't have the paper for this picture or the embellishments for that paper.

I have unearthed all of DJs portraits.  These are fairly easy to scrap--just the picture with a heading with the year on a pretty piece of paper.  And therein lies the problem.  I forgot to write the year on most of the portraits.  You know, at the time, you figure you'll never forget. And you're busy, in my case with a premature baby who turned into an active toddler.  So here I am 16 years later, trying to figure out if this picture was the 3rd grade school picture or the 4th grade school picture...I have discovered I am NOT a good guesser.

So the moral of the story is--put the date stamp on your camera and leave it set.  Jot the year on the portraits as soon as you get them.  And maybe, just maybe, it would be good to stay caught up with your scrapping so you don't have time to forget!  Nahhhhh.....
Feeling blessed, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment