Family 2013

Family 2013

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Prom Dress...

Several of you asked if Cindy found a prom dress.  Yes, she did!  DD (dear daughter/definite diva--take your pick) wants the fabric to be a prom dress before prom. Oh joy! 

The good news is, of course, that the fabric is here...and paid for.  The bad news is that it does not currently resemble anything that can be worn to prom.

However, we now have LINING!  For those who have not been following this "serial drama" that threatens to turn me into a "serial killer"; the fabric chosen for the dress has been out of stock since November.  Therefore I can't afford to make a mistake (on second thought....)

So I sewed the lining first to check for fit.  And now that we have the lining...we start on the dress!  And the trim...  But we do have all the accessories for this dress!  I wonder if, after all of this, I will have anything to wear to prom....

No comments:

Post a Comment