Family 2013

Family 2013

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All Systems Go!

Last time I blogged, it was about some of the systems that my mother had in place to run her household.  Of course, Mom wasn't a homeschooler!

She was a teacher, but when she taught, you had to quit when you became pregnant enough to show (what a difference a few decades make!)

Anyway, that means I have to produce a lesson plan every week too.  For the last few years, I used a program that came with a lesson plan.  We loved it, but Cindy takes a few classes with Florida Virtual School and at CHoSEN co-op.  All of those things together were just too much!

So I needed to make a lesson plan that we could use every week.   I saved the blank copy in my computer.   Each week I type in the work she needs to do and she highlights it as she does it.  That makes it easy for me to check at a glance.  I've even put the chores on her list.

So far she is doing really well with this system.  Our work has been getting done....which is what we're really looking for AND I don't have to nag, which is always a bonus.


Feeling Blessed!  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment