Family 2013

Family 2013

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Transcript Trauma

I have always thought of myself as a reasonable intelligent person.  I remember where I park my car,  I've never forgotten to feed the family or the dog,  I even managed to homeschool 2 children.

So why can't I remember how to enter things into our transcript program?   Every spring, without fail, I enter the year's classes and grades.  And every year, without fail, I can't remember how to do it.  So I have to search through the "help file".  Now can anyone explain to me WHY they call it that, when it's not at all helpful?  It took me almost 3 hours to find the EXACT combination of words that caused the answer to spew forth.

There's always good news, of course!  In the process I was able to find and fix a problem that I wasn't able to resolve last year.  And I'm done for one more year...at which point the process will begin again...for the very last time.  And I find that idea a little sad...

Feeling blessed...how about you?

1 comment:

  1. I guess I am only slightly smart. I forget to feed my family every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete