Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, July 16, 2012

How I Spent My Summer Vacation--Pt. 1

When I last posted, Lucky was pre-surgery on her knee.  We have now completed the recovery process and she is back to normal!  What a blessing!

We have also graduated the "baby" from homeschooling and closed our homeschool!  I'm really excited about this new adventure!  I will still teach at co-op, and will be standby editor for college papers.



Speaking of papers--our sweet graduate completed a novel for the NaNoWriMo writing contest back in November 2011.  We are completing the editing phase, which is much tougher than I ever gave it credit for!



And last but certainly not least, our son celebrated his first anniversary with his girlfriend. 



Yes, it has been a great summer!
Feeling blessed, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment