Family 2013

Family 2013

Monday, June 27, 2011

Family & Fotos!

I would say that this week has been a weird week, but since I say that EVERY week that must mean that this week is normal...

School is over for the year, so this leaves a big hole in our calendar.  At least it should.  I haven't noticed the extra time yet.  Here's what happened to fill  my week this week.

We did try a couple of new recipes, baked some bread, and cleared some clutter out of the kitchen.  That's OK, new clutter will be along any day now!

My mother called "just to say hi".  Which is, of course, guilt inducing.  That means it's been too many days since I called her...sigh.  Turns out Dad has an infection and had to be taken to the emergency room a week ago Saturday night. Dad had to go back to the hospital for some tests.  Mother slipped and fell in the hallway and banged up her head and broke her nose.  They gave her the special drugs, and she was feeling fi-ine when I talked to her. I'm guessing that she's not feeling quite as well today.  Apparently she has two of the most gorgeous black eyes you've ever seen.

The best part of the week is the scrapbooking.  The table was empty and now it's full of old pictures and scraps of paper.  I'm starting on a scrapbook for Cindy's senior table at graduation next year.


I also need to make photo boards for high school and senior activities for our back to school meeting in August.

It's gonna be a fun week!  Feeling blessed, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment